Become an author
These guidelines can also be accessed in PDF format here.
If you would like to submit a book proposal, please address it to Ahmed Hegazi, publisher at Intersentia Cambridge, by e-mail: email@example.com.
1. BOOK PROPOSAL
Please provide the following information:
- A book description that informs the reader about the content and your motivation for writing/editing this book. What is the question you wish to answer? Why is it original? Why should the book be published now? The book description should also include: the title of the book, the overall length of the publication (please provide a word count including a count of the footnotes) and the readership that you wish to reach.
- A critical literature review. How does the proposed book contribute to existing literature in the field?
- Depending on the book’s progress, please provide either the entire manuscript or two to three sample chapters.
- A table of contents. If you are still in the process of writing the book, please provide abstracts for each chapter.
- If the proposed book is based on a PhD thesis, detailed information on the planned revisions, including the time that will be required for the revisions.
- A brief author CV.
- A clear statement that the book proposal is submitted to Intersentia exclusively (we may accept simultaneous submission to another publisher only in exceptional circumstances).
2. REVIEW PROCESS
3. PRODUCTION AND PUBLICATION
4. MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION
“I greatly appreciated the method used by Intersentia: proactive, straightforward, fast and meticulous. The efforts and patience of our editor, Ahmed Hegazi, were invaluable”.
More info about the book https://intersentia.com/en/european-labour-law.html
“Publishing a book with Intersentia is a very smoothly operation. Accurate, timely and professional. Rebecca and her team did a marvelous job with an outstanding final result”.
Prof. Rudy Aernoudt
More info about the book: https://intersentia.com/en/entrepreneurship-2nd-edition.html
“Working with Intersentia was a wonderful experience, I felt very well looked after. There was always someone I could speak to. And I was able to fully concentrate on my text because I knew that all the technical work was taken care of. The quality of the editing is superb and Intersentia was extremely quick in producing the book once I had handed in my text. I can recommend working with Intersentia wholeheartedly”.
More info about the book: https://intersentia.com/en/the-european-free-trade-association.html
“I can unconditionally recommend Intersentia as a reliable, highly cooperative and proficient publishing partner”.
More info about the book: https://intersentia.com/en/effects-of-mistake-and-other-defects-on-the-passage-of-legal-title.html
“Excellent professional team, meticulous work and constant support throughout the whole editing process.”
More info about the book: https://intersentia.com/en/the-active-role-of-courts-in-consumer-litigation.html
“Intersentia provides authors with highly professional work, efficient and friendly support and a very author-oriented approach”.
More info about the book: https://intersentia.com/en/corporate-insolvency-law.html
“I have had an excellent experience and would be willing to share my thoughts if needed”.
“Very friendly and professional service!”
More info about the book: https://intersentia.com/en/competition-policy-in-healthcare.html
“To work with Intersentia as an editor and author is to undertake the kind of exciting and rewarding multi-stakeholder journey that publishing should be about. In the case of Intersentia the ideal is the reality! The whole journey reflected the excellence of the key players at Intersentia, from the Publisher and General Manager Ann-Christin Maak-Scherpe, to the Editor Rebecca Moffat with her phenomenal team of experts. I was the U.S. Fulbright Distinguished Chair of Public International Law in Europe when I first contacted them; and I now hope to be able to continue the collaboration. As a US-based editor author, my grade is the highest, “A+””.
More info about the book: https://intersentia.com/en/law-cultural-studies-and-the-burqa-ban-trend.html
“Intersentia team is extremely dedicated, efficient and supportive. A big thank you to you all!”
More info about the book: https://intersentia.com/en/legal-foundations-of-macroprudential-policy.html