Current and forthcoming book projects
The Intersentia Team is continuing as normal using remote working. We are still available to answer any questions you have, whether general or specific. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch in the usual ways.
Intersentia’s books are shipped all over the world, so there may be some delivery limitations including slower delivery times. In general, most deliveries have been carried out successfully. Orders can still be placed, and we will deliver where possible. If we are unable to deliver you book, we will hold it until delivery is possible again. We will continue to closely monitor the shipping situation with help from our distributors and couriers.
Now more than ever it is important to be able to access publications digitally. With the following actions, we hope to facilitate digital access:
- Over 200 of our publications are available on our website in eBook format, and we continue to publish more.
- As always, Intersentia’s eBooks are available for institutions through Cambridge Core – simply login with your institutional account.
- We now offer review and inspection copies in electronic format.
- We have made our journal, the International Journal on Procedural Law (IJPL), available at no cost on Jurisquare – simply register for free.
- From early March to the end of May 2020 we ran a half price eBook sale to further help individuals to access the information they need.
- We are working hard to improve the open access content available on our website – we hope to make more available in the near future.
If you have any questions about these measures, please do get in touch.